Mobiadd SMSC is designed to not only provide standard SMSC features, but also enable added value services through integration with OTT social networks and microblogs such as Facebook and Twitter, etc.
Mobiadd SMSC is Cloud-ready. It can be deployed on dedicated hardware, private cloud infrastructure or public IaaS such as AWS.
- Mobiadd SMSC automatically provides out-of-the-box integration with various other communication protocols such as SIP, Diameter, HTTP, XCAP, XMPP, MGCP and many others in addition to the base SMPP protocol for connectivity to ESMEs.
- Broadcasting campaigns.
- Group messaging between subscribers.
- Mobile subscriber to subscriber SMS messaging.
- Mt (Mobile terminated) module that delivers SMS to mobile.
- Mo (Mobile originated) module that handles mobile originated SMS.
- Rx SMPP module that listens for incoming SMS from ESME and routes to Mt module.
- Tx SMPP module that listens for SMS from Mo module and delivers to ESME over SMPP.